Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Favorite Things Part I

I'm still trying to work out the kinks of my new blog but I promise it really really is coming soon!

Since I'm saving up my recipe and restaurant review posts for when the new blog is up and running, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite things!

I can't think of a better flavor combination than peanut butter and chocolate - am I right?! Ever since I went to Max Brenner and had a taste of their peanut butter chocolate pizza, I can't get enough! Well, Peanut Butter & Co. has this chocolate peanut butter called Dark Chocolate Dreams and it is certainly dreamy...



It's great because I only have to dirty up one knife when I have the craving. I spread it on toasted bread and is one of my favorite desserts. You can get it at a lot of places now including Whole Foods, Fairway, and sometimes local grocery stores as well! I haven't gone to the actual store on Sullivan Street but hope to soon...

Next up is another chocolate treat - Scharfeen Berger's 62% Dark Chocolate Nibby. However, now that I'm looking at the picture I just uploaded, I'm seeing that this is not actually it :D I meant to put up a picture of this.




Not only is this really good quality chocolate but the cacao nibs give it an extra crunch and gives your mouth a whole different texture. It's a bit expensive but because it's 62% dark, it's pretty satisfying.

Lastly, I present to you...


...the most addicting chips you'll ever encounter: Stacy's Everything Bagel Chips. These chips are crunchy, salty and has a sweet, buttery aftertaste. Here's Beth's review of them and mine! They are so good I usually go through a bag of them in 2-3 days. Yum!


I have to say, I'm so excited to get back to blogging in a few days (fingers crossed!) Because I'm not held accountable for my eats, I've been subsisting largely on peanut butter sandwiches. Eek! Bad...bad food blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate and peanut butter - yummers! I'll have to check out that Peanut Butter & Co spread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, chocolate and pb = two of my favorite things too!

    ReplyDelete